Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Coffee Break ♥

I thought I would take a break today to discuss a wonderful new product I came across just recently! If you are a coffee addict who is trying to quit, I may have found an answer to your morning coffee dilema. A few weeks ago, I heard about an herbal coffee product called Teeccino. I decided to give it a shot and I was pleasantly surprised! It claims to have really wonderful health benefits! Unlike regular coffee, Teeccino is naturally caffeine-free but gives a marvelously natural energy boost from real nutrients, not stimulants. It is high in heart healthy potassium and rich in inulin too.

For me, there were 2 BIG selling points to drinking Teeccino. The first, obviously, was taste! It tastes Amazing!!!!! There are several flavors to choose from, but so far my favorite is Chocolate Mint! The second big selling point for me, was that it is non-acidic. When I would drink regular coffee- especially decaf- I would always have major digestive issues ranging anywhere from heart burn to nausea! Yuck! As much as I LOVED coffee, I just couldn't deal with the side effects. Now I don't have to ☺

So, if you're in the market for a yummy tasting coffee substitute, you may want to give Teeccino a try! Here are some links for places to get more info on and purchase Teeccino:

http://www.teeccino.com/NutritionalBenefits.aspx

http://www.teeccino.com/NutritionalBenefits.aspx

Here's a video interview with the creator of Teecino:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk-7ZS5A1mY

No comments:

Post a Comment